Margie Grand New Employee

My husband and I lived and raised our 2 children in Balmertown from 1989 to 2008 and decided to move to Belleville to unite with my husband's family in the Kingston area. We have been away for 4 years and decided it's time to move back and be closer to our family again. My mother Ruth who worked in Balmertown for many years as a Hairdresser is currently in palliative care at the Red Lake hospital. My daughter Kayla lives in The Pas, MB and works as a Paramedic in Easterville. My son Curtis is married; lives in Cochenour and works as a Millwright for the mine in Balmertown. Curtis' wife Kelly gave birth to a baby girl, Jordan Abilgail, on August 13, 2012 and we look forward to the future birthdays and events to celebrate together. I enjoy all sorts of crafts, blueberry picking, making pies, baking, fishing and getting together with family and friends.

I was recently hired with KOTM as the new Clinical Scheduler and look forward working with the Diabetic, Pharmacy and Dental programs. I do hold both a Secretary and PSW Certificate and enjoy taking courses on the side. Recently I completed the Medical Terminology and OHIP Billing courses. While down south I was employed with Red Cross and VON working as PSW in the home care and also worked for Sears Canada as Corporate Customer Care dealing with all the complaints Canada wide. So hopefully when you call me to complain... I hope I can handle yours with ease and put a smile on your face. If you need to reach me, my extension is 1304 and I look forward to placing a face to your voice.